Careers at the Law Offices of Daniel A. Hunt
Ready to take your career to the next level?
Join our fast-growing, team-oriented group of legal professionals!
Apply for a position today.
Why work for the Law Offices of Daniel A. Hunt?
Our staff has grown by 50% in recent years. Why do our employees love working here? Check out some of the attractive benefits we offer our employees:
- Competitive salaries
- Medical Benefits (after 90-day probationary period)
- Up to 4% firm match on 401K contributions (after 90-day probationary period)
- Collaborative environment with mentorship
- 8 full-day 2 half-day paid holidays each year
- Option to work from home one day a week
- Paid sick leave
- Firm-provided premium car wash membership (after 90-day probationary period)
- Annual team-building trip to Lake Tahoe
- Firm computer/laptop/any other needed technology provided
- Work anniversary bonuses for 5, 10, 15, and 20-year milestones with the firm
- Annual selection of outerwear with firm logo
- Fun quarterly team activities
- Monthly office meeting with complimentary lunch
- Periodic complimentary King’s tickets
- Free soda and snacks for employees
- And much more
Are you the team member we’ve been looking for?
At the Law Offices of Daniel A. Hunt, we’re a team with a vision: “Consistently driven to provide valuable information for our clients’ peace of mind.”
Just as important as our vision are our firm values. We strive to be: Helpful, Efficient, Knowledgeable, Accountable, and Honest with each other and with our clients at all times.
You might be “one of us” if you:
- Possess a “growth” mindset and are always seeking feedback on how you can improve
- Enjoy working in a fun, fast-paced, laidback, and occasionally stressful environment
- Love finding creative solutions to problems and overcoming challenges
- Enjoy working with people
- Are motivated to help people find peace of mind
- Have cultivated strong interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence
- Excel at setting and achieving SMART goals
- Enjoy working independently AND making meaningful contributions to a team
Are you thinking, “That sounds just like me!”? If so, we’d love to connect and discuss one of the open positions below. Click “Apply Now” to fill out a quick and easy application and upload your resume.