Free Webinar: Everything You Need to Know about Professional Fiduciaries
Fact: MANY of our trust & estate litigation cases could have been prevented by opting to use a professional fiduciary. We want to make sure all of our clients are aware of and informed about this often helpful option. So our next free webinar will be Everything You Need to Know about Professional Fiduciaries, held on Wednesday, August 11, 2021, from 10:00 – 11:00 AM.
Co-hosted by our law firm’s owner, Daniel Hunt, and Susan Didriksen of Northern California Fiduciary Services, this webinar will teach you everything you need to know about professional fiduciaries.
Who This Webinar Is For
This webinar is perfect for anyone who is:
- Struggling to find a trustworthy, capable person to serve as successor trustee of a trust and/or power of attorney
- Looking for an experienced trustee for a Special Needs Trust or a revocable living trust
- Open to learning more about how professional fiduciaries work
What You’ll Learn
We’ll be diving into topics like:
- What is a professional fiduciary?
- Top advantages of using a professional fiduciary
- How to choose a professional fiduciary that’s right for YOU!
- How much does a professional fiduciary cost?
- Biggest mistakes to avoid when choosing/using a professional fiduciary
Susan Didriksen is a licensed, insured, and bonded California Professional Fiduciary, Accredited Investment Fiduciary ®. Susan earned an MBA from Georgetown’s McDonough School of Business and has over 15 years of financial and accounting experience. She owns and operates her own business, Northern California Fiduciary Services.
Daniel A. Hunt is a Certified Specialist in Estate Planning, Trust & Probate Law and owner of the Law Offices of Daniel A. Hunt. He has over a decade of experience working with professional fiduciaries on trust and estate-related matters.
Update: This webinar has now ended. A recording can be viewed here.
Law Offices of Daniel A. Hunt
The Law Offices of Daniel A. Hunt is a California law firm specializing in Estate Planning; Trust Administration & Litigation; Probate; and Conservatorships. We've helped over 10,000 clients find peace of mind. We serve clients throughout the greater Sacramento region and the state of California.