Position: We are in search of a full-time litigation paralegal for our litigation team to work in our new Folsom office, scheduled to open in August 2021. We are only looking for team members who care first and foremost about people. We’re looking for someone who is honest, helpful, efficient, accountable, and knowledgeable. They must be organized, emotionally intelligent, and work well under pressure.
Experience: 3-5 years of experience in litigation or probate OR have completed the first year of an accredited ABA law school.
- Honesty: This cannot be taught. If you are not impeccably honest, please do not apply.
- Accountability: We know and respect that people make mistakes. We respect you even more if you own up to those mistakes and learn from them. We are a goal-oriented firm and strive to better each other through setting goals and holding each other accountable.
- Efficiency: Our firm is extremely fast-paced. We are seeking a professional who is efficient and effective.
- Knowledgeable: We expect the members of our team to constantly be learning and to have a thorough knowledge of our business. Knowledge empowers people. We want our team members to thrive and know that our firm provides every opportunity for success and growth.
- Helpful: If you rarely think of others, we are not the firm for you. We are in the business of helping people and thinking outside of ourselves. Whether it is internal or with our clients, our focus is on educating, encouraging, and bettering those around us.
- Answering phone calls
- File preparation and organization
- Drafting estate planning documents, pleadings, and discovery
- Performing legal research
- Communicating and managing emails on the attorney’s behalf
- Speaking with clients, scheduling deadlines, and filing documents with courts
- Pay: $22-$25/ hour
- Health insurance
- 401K match
- Paid time off
- Premium car wash membership
- Fun quarterly team activities
- Annual team-building trip
- And much more…
Company Overview: The Law Offices of Daniel A. Hunt is a fun and fast-growing law firm specializing in Estate Planning, Trust Administration and Litigation, and Probate. When not laughing at his own jokes, the lead attorney and owner is rarely spotted without sporting his Hawaiian shirt and Tevas. People are our number one priority. We value our clients and employees above all else. We expect our employees to genuinely love their job; we are that great. There is no other law firm like ours.