Estate Planning and Trust Administration Attorney
Position: Estate Planning and Trust Administration Attorney
Pay: $110,000-150,000 per year (depending on experience): Full-time
Company Overview: The Law Offices of Daniel A. Hunt is a fun and fast-growing law firm specializing in Estate Planning, Trust Administration, Litigation, and Probate. We are a laid-back and fun, yet fast-paced and sometimes high-pressure law firm. People are our number one priority. We value our clients and employees above all else. We are in search of an attorney with 3+ years of estate planning experience and/or trust administration experience to join our team at our Sacramento location. We are looking for a team member who cares first and foremost about people, and is kind, accountable, smart, and driven. They must be organized, emotionally intelligent, and work well under pressure.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, meeting with clients to discuss and establish or amend trusts, wills, powers of attorney, advance health care directives, etc. Responsibilities also include advising clients regarding retirement plans and charitable giving, directing the administration process by facilitating and administering trusts after the death of a grantor, probating decedents’ estates, and establishing conservatorships. Additionally, candidates will oversee and mentor paralegals and legal assistants.
*License to practice law in California
*3+ years in estate planning and/or estate administration and probate required
- Kind: We are looking for someone who practices kindness in all their dealings. If you do not lead with kindness, please do not apply.
- Accountable: We know and respect that people make mistakes. We respect you even more if you own up to those mistakes and learn from them. We are a goal-oriented firm and strive to better each other through setting goals and holding each other accountable.
- Smart: We value common sense. We are seeking someone who works smart and knows how to deal effectively with others.
- Hungry: We are looking for team members who are self-motivated, always striving to do more, and who are interested in constantly learning new things.
- Pay: $110,000-$150,000/year (depending on experience)
- Health insurance
- 401K match
- Paid time off
- Premium car wash membership
- Fun quarterly team activities
- Annual team building trip
- And much more…
To Apply: Please fill out the form below and upload your resume.