Estate Planning Paralegal
Pay: $26-$30/hour (depending on experience)
Company Overview: The Law Offices of Daniel A. Hunt is a fun and fast-growing law firm specializing in Estate Planning, Trust Administration and Litigation, and Probate. We are a laid-back and fun, yet fast-paced and sometimes high-pressure law firm. People are our number one priority. We value our clients and employees above all else. We are in search of an experienced paralegal familiar with estate planning documents to work in our Estate Planning department at our Sacramento location. We are looking for a team member who cares first and foremost about people, and is kind, accountable, smart, and driven. They must be organized, emotionally intelligent, detail-oriented, and work well under pressure. We are looking for someone eager to learn and passionate about assisting clients in estate planning.
- Drafting full Estate Planning documents including Amendments, Affidavits, Deeds, etc.
- Drafting conservatorship petitions and corresponding documents.
- Assisting in all aspects of trust administration.
- Corresponding with clients regarding their needs and/or making revisions as needed.
- Attorney support .
- AD/POA intake with clients .
- Organization of client cases .
- Client correspondence, calendaring notarizing, etc.
- Kind: We are looking for someone who practices kindness in all their dealings. If you do not lead with kindness, please do not apply.
- Accountable: We know and respect that people make mistakes. We respect you even more if you own up to those mistakes and learn from them. We are a goal-oriented firm and strive to better each other through setting goals and holding each other accountable.
- Smart: We value common sense. We are seeking someone who works smart and knows how to deal effectively with others and has problem-solving abilities.
- Hungry: We are looking for team members who are self-motivated, always striving to do more, interested in learning new things, and a team player.
Experience: Minimum 2-3 years of experience as a paralegal. Experience in estate planning, conservatorships, and/or trust administration preferred.
*Has excellent written and verbal communication skills and performs duties under minimal supervision .
- Pay: $26-$30/hour (depending on experience)
- Medical benefits (after initial 90 days)
- Paid time off (after initial 90 days)
- 401K matching (after initial 90 days)
- Premium car wash membership
- Fun quarterly team activities
- Annual team building trip
- And much more…